At Leeroy we equip restaurant owners with the powerful, next-generation tools they need to be successful – and thrive. Our restaurant management platform consisting of a white-labeled loyalty app, a point-of-sale platform and cloud system have proven a great product-market fit and, as a result, we are signing and onboarding customers at an accelerating speed in the Nordics. Among our customers you’ll find Wayne’s Coffee, Holy Greens, Zócalo, Taco Bar and many more.
We are looking for a Product Owner to champion our Office Facing Product suite, with products as Central Management, Business Insights & Accounting Automation. The products represent the heart of the business and it reflects how all content is displayed and presented in customer channels, collecting and processing valuable business insights for easier decisions and automating and simplifying the company accounting needs as well. Leeroy operates mainly in the B2B2C market with our multi-tenant SaaS platform expanding towards an international market.
Working as Product Owner at Leeroy gives you the power to understand and identify customer problems, set product visions, and work closely together with the development team to discover solutions for problems identified and then together deliver value to all B2B customers at a high pace. Strong abilities are required in strategy work, tactical planning, roadmap transparency, product discovery methodology, priority & decision making, internal & external communication, and a high sense of how to produce business value.
To be successful in this role you need to balance the strategy work with the tactics, giving a clear direction for the team to own and execute on, but be present to prioritize incoming work and make sure the product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all and support the team with decision making when asked for. As a product owner you represent why we are doing something, what we should do, is something we normally figure out together in the discovery phase, and how we implement it is up to the development team to decide. You care for the team you work with and you have leadership skills to help you challenge and motivate the team (even if you do not have direct management responsibilities, people will follow you). You believe in autonomous teams that grow with the mission to foster understanding, ownership, and own initiatives.
- 3+ years experience as Product Owner/Product Manager within software development.
- Experience working in B2B and SaaS software market.
- Experience working data driven, building up required data and how to use data for decision making.
- Experience working with Roadmaps, Product Vision & Discovery phases of the software development.
- Strong in Strategy planning and in Tactics how to execute on the strategy.
- Strong in estimating business value from a new idea or a problem to be solved.
- Experience working and building up relations with business owners & back-office teams.
- You can say No, and you do it backed by insights, data. To keep ahead of our competitors, it's all about saying Yes to the right things and No to everything else.
- Curiosity about software development and a good understanding about product life-cycle management, technology & architecture challenges.
- Professional English.
What we want to offer you
- High speed tech company on an exciting growth journey.
- Colleagues that are passionate and kind, who love to solve problems and be creative and feel great joy and pride in it.
- Work in the heart of the business, develop and maintain relationship with restaurant owners to understand and solve problems and challenges they face.
- Product Leader for our awesome cross-functional HQ Facing product team.
- Become a important team-member in the Product & UX team.
- Opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
- Freedom under responsibility, your ideas will always be listened to, and your voice is heard.
- Work with modern technology and frameworks.
- Work in our offices in central Sundsvall and at the heart of Södermalm in Stockholm. Or work remote if that is what you prefer.
- Good work-life balance.
- 30 days paid vacation.
- Good occupational pension, similar to ITP1.
- Good wellness allowance.
- Challenge your teammates on table-tennis or board games.
We will review candidates as they come.